Individual Registration Group Registration
One Day Pass
All prices quoted are in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and subject to prevailing government Goods and Service Tax (GST).
LMIC – Low- and Middle- Income Countries
- A 10% discount on the registration fee will be applied during the checkout process for group registrations
- If you have a group of 10 or more participants, additional discounts can be provided for the registration. Feel free to contact our Secretariat at email@example.com for further details
REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDE:
- Attendance to all sessions from 19 to 21 July 2023
- Light refreshments during breaks as indicated in the programme
Download our PDF guide to assist you with your registration
BY CHEQUE/DIRECT BANK TRANSFER (ONLY FOR LOCAL DELEGATES)
Cheque should be made payable to:
MP Singapore Pte Ltd
BY CREDIT CARD:
Visa or MasterCard
- MP Singapore Pte Ltd acts on behalf of the International Conference on Adaptations & Nutrition in Sports (ICANS 2023) to handle fee collection.
- All credit card charges will be made by merchant name: MP Singapore Pte Ltd.
BY TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER (FOR LOCAL AND OVERSEAS DELEGATES)
- Additional SGD 30 bank charges is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Please make bank drafts payable to:
Beneficiary Bank Name: DBS Bank Ltd, Singapore
Beneficiary Bank Address: 12 Marina Boulevard, DBS Asia Central,
Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, Singapore 018982
Beneficiary Account Name: MP Singapore Pte Ltd
Beneficiary Account Number: 033-016215-4
Beneficiary SWIFT BIC Code: DBSSSGSG
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated.
An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required if registration fees were not credited to the forum account on time.
- Registered delegates who are unable to attend may send an alternate i.e. one-for-one substitution at no extra charge. Substitution request must be submitted in writing to the Conference Registration Secretariat before 16 June 2023.
- Substitution requests received after the deadline will be subjected to a processing fee of SGD 50.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
- All requests for cancellation must be submitted, no later than 31 May 2023 to receive a full refund. However, an administrative fee of SGD 50 will be imposed.
- Cancellation requests received after the deadline will not be entertained, and is chargeable, including No-Shows. No refund of any type will be provided for paid registration.
- Any fees charged, 5% surcharge applicable to online payment by credit cards, will not be refunded.
- Bank transfer admission fee (SGD 30) will also not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments.
- All approved refunds will be made within two months after the Symposium is held.
ICANS 2023 Conference Registration Secretariat
2nd Floor, 20 Kallang Avenue
Pico Creative Centre, Singapore 339411